Little Swans is a nature-inspired and nurturing preschool and early learning program for children aged 3-5. Interested? Email brooke at santbani dot org to set up a tour or REGISTER your child for enrollment!
PreK Director & Lead Teacher
Northeastern Univ., BA
Early Childhood Ed. Cert.
PreK Lead Teacher
Plymouth State Univ., BS
To provide a high-quality early childhood experience for children aged 3-5 and their families by connecting children to the natural environment, nurturing the positive qualities within each child and planting the seeds of life-long learning.
At Little Swans...
We play, A LOT!
We problem-solve and work together.
We explore the environment around us.
We allow nature to inspire us.
We practice kindness to all living creatures.
We get messy!
We celebrate our similarities and our differences.
We make new friendships.
We learn about and build our community.
At Little Swans we believe that play is the most important tool for young children to explore and think about the complex world in which they live. Play in the context of a developmentally appropriate curriculum inspires their innate curiosity, helps them develop social skills, gain confidence, expand thinking skills and develop an appreciation for beauty and the creative process. We value diversity and promote individuality and development of character.
Our program offers:
- a balance of individual and group activities that focus on the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of each child
- a consistent, predictable and safe community where children can form trusting relationships with their teachers and classmates
- spacious, light-filled classrooms surrounded by 200 acres of woods, fields, trails and a natural playscape
- an environment rich in print and language, mathematics, critical thinking and children's relationship to the natural world
- opportunities for enriching interactions with the K-8 program for learning and play
- collaboration between teachers, children and their families that fosters respectful communication and understanding
- teachers and staff who embody an attitude of appreciation and respect towards the children and one another.
Opening Day: August 27, 2018
Closing Day: June 14, 2019
Snow Days: We will follow Sant Bani School closures
|5 days/week||4 days/week||3 days/week||2 days/week|
|Full Day (8:00 - 4:30)||$8,000||$6,400||$4,800||$3,200|
|Half Day (8:00 - 12:30)||$4,800||$3,850||$2,900||N/A|
|Early drop-off (7:30am)||$5/day|
|Late pick-up (5:00pm)||$5/day|
Tuition is billed monthly through the FACTS online management system.
Students bring their own snacks and lunch. All food must be vegetarian and egg-free.