Ways To Give

Sant Bani School is a 501(c)3 non-profit institution that depends upon annual contributions from alumni, parents and friends. All donations are tax deductible in the United States. Our Federal ID number is 02-2655524.


To make a gift with a check or money order, please send it to:

Sant Bani School
attn: Advancement Office
19 Ashram Road
Sanbornton, NH 03269

To make a credit card gift (one-time or recurring), please use our secure on-line giving portal.

If you work for a corporation that provides matching funds for charitable gifts, your donation can be doubled or tripled. If you have questions about matching gifts, your present employer can help you.

While You Shop

If you shop on Amazon.com, you can use their Smile portal with Sant Bani as your designated charity; the School will receive a portion of your total purchase, at no extra cost to you.

The School also collects Box Tops for Education; every "box top" is worth 10 cents, and SBS receives hundreds of dollars each year from donated tops. You can bring yours to the School, if you live locally, or send them in the mail if you live farther away.


To give a gift of stock, please have your broker transfer your shares to:

UBS Financial Services, DTC #0221
Account JD-08702
Sant Bani School Reserve

Please also contact the Advancement Office with information about your gift, so we know whom to thank!

Bequests: The Swan’s Nest

You may elect to name Sant Bani School as a beneficiary of your will. We call the group of people who have done so “The Swan’s Nest” and invite you to join them. If you are interested in ways to incorporate Sant Bani into your Estate Plan, or you don't have an Estate Plan but are thinking about one, please read the interview with Chris Bicknell '87.

Gifts of Property

If you would like to make a gift to the school of securities (see above under "Stock"), land, buildings, or other properties, you will receive a charitable deduction for the full value of the gift. You also avoid the payment of capital tax gains that would be required if the property were sold. While the amount of the deduction in the year of the gift may not exceed 50% of your adjusted gross income, any excess beyond this amount may be carried forward for five years. Please call us at 603-934-4240 with any questions.

Gift Planning

For specialized estate planning advice, please talk to an attorney who is knowledgeable in this area.

Corporate Giving

A corporation may annually deduct a portion of its net income as a charitable contribution. To the extent that its annual contribution exceeds the limit, the corporation can carry forward and deduct the excess during the next five years. Some companies may choose to pledge a fixed percent of their net profits each year.

More Information