How to Apply
Director of Advancement
Connecticut College, BA
Univ. of New Hampshire, MBA
Assistant Dir. of Advancement
Williams College, BA
Welcome to Sant Bani School’s Admission process!
Choosing a new school for your child, whether they are about to start kindergarten or their current school isn't the best fit for them, is a process that involves both hope and anxiety. We understand! Thank you for considering Sant Bani as an option for your child; we look forward to working with you in partnership to discover whether SBS is a good fit.
To be considered in the first round for admission, please submit the required forms to the Admission Office by February 1. (These forms can be downloaded below, or you may pick up an admission packet at the school.) You will also need to schedule a campus tour and student visit. Applicants who complete their paperwork by February 1 will be notified by mail of the admission decision in mid-March.
If you have missed this deadline, we encourage you to apply as we continue to accept applications throughout the year. Applicants will be considered as their files become complete and if space is available.
If you have applied in the past and wish to be considered for any new openings, please be in touch with the Admission Office on how to keep your application current.
Please email admission at santbani dot org or call us at 603-934-4240.
Completing Your Application
The completed Admission File includes:
- Campus tour
- Student visit (beginning October 1; requirement varies by grade)
- Parent and Student Information Form and $25 non-refundable application fee (due on or before the day of the student visit)
- Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Applicants for Kindergarten: Preschool Teacher Recommendation Form (x2, if applicable)
- Applicants for grades 1-6: General Teacher Recommendation Form (x2 – to be completed by current teachers)
- Applicants for grades 7 & 8: Math Teacher Recommendation Form and English Teacher Recommendation Form to be completed by current teachers; in addition, may choose to submit a General Teacher Recommendation Form
- Personal Recommendation Form (x2) – to be completed by a family friend, another teacher, coach or activity leader
- Copies of records from the student's current or most recent school (submit a Request for Copy of Student Records to that school after the first marking period)
- Other records: if applicable, and not provided via above release, copies of all previous and current standardized and psycho-educational testing, speech or occupational therapy, etc.
- Financial aid application (due February 15 for the first-round admission deadline)
- Parent statement: parents are encouraged to write a statement as a way of sharing your understanding of your child’s talents and interests. Please discuss why you think Sant Bani School is a good fit for your child and any strengths, challenges or circumstances we should be aware of when considering your child’s application for our program.
- Small photo of applicant